- Have the knowledge and capabilities to inspire their students to want to start learning, creating and sharing using technology,
- Curriculum and lesson plans that are updated to meet these goals and are proven effective,
- and resources to be made available to everyone.
My Philosophy on Teaching...
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Google Apps - Gmail, Google Calender, GoogleDocs - Great.
- Spyware Doctor with Anti-Virus
- Picasa - I love it!
- Mozilla Firefox with Google Toolbar
- Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
- Google Earth - A great resource.
- Google Desktop - Something I recently downloaded.
- Adobe Reader
- Google Talk
No area of education benefits more from advancements in educational technology than Special Education. One of the main goals of Special Education is to "level the playing field" for students with special needs with the use of accommodations. With the use of computers and the Internet, those possible accommodations have grown profoundly in quantity and quality.
| || |
| || |
- Classroom and school events
- Homework assignments
- Daily recaps
- Classroom procedures and policies
- Course standards
- Supplemental and remedial resources
- My contact information
- Class blogs
- Personal/Professional Blogs
- Google Earth
- Alice Christie.org